Friday, February 20, 2009

And Now I Wait

I posted the Cross Country flyers today after school so most of the school's female population will see it on Monday. I will then just sit back and see if any of the many female students come forward expressing interest in joining a new Girls Cross Country Team. Between today and March 9th (the first day of tryouts for the Softball Team), I hope to have an idea if there is enough interest.

In other news, it has been a month and five days since I was last at N-City to finalize all papers so that I could receive my payment for coaching last fall. It has been five days since I mailed a letter to Sister Treasurer to find out when I'll be getting my check.

And on a personal note--despite the cold weather, the snow, and my busy school schedule, I have been able to go out for runs at least twice a week. Each run is 2 miles and as the weather warms I hope to increase the frequency. The slight bruising pain (bursitis?) in my left hip has been joined by another pain in my right buttock. Fortunately neither one ever flares up enough during or between runs to cause me to stop.

No comments: